Step 1: Register
Registration for the member's only website 'mybc' is quick, simple and best of all, it's free - are you need are your Bartercard card details.
To register, simply:
1. Visit mybc.bartercard.com, click login / register at the top of the page
2. There are 4 different login options. When you are first registering, choose Bartercard
3. Read the Terms carefully, and tick the box agreeing
To create a new account, you will need:
- Bartercard Card Number
- Bartercard Card Name (personal name, not business name on the card)
- Credit Limit
- Provide your personal details, contact details and address details
If you previously had a MTP login, you can enter your username and password from the MTP, and migrate those details across, or create a new account.
Step 2: My Profile
Update your contact details anytime through Personal Details located under the My Profile menu.
Your Trading Plan can also be updated online at any time either directly, or with the help of your Trade Broker. Keeping this updated helps us to identify the potential spending opportunities that you are looking for.
Step 3: My Account
Manage your account online
- View your statements
- View your account balance
This allows you, at any time, to pay another Bartercard member
This allows you, at any time, to process a sale from another member directly into your account instantly.
If you have obtained an authorisation prior to commencing work, you can even finalise that transaction online by processing the transaction when the job is done.
Step 4: Buy & Sell
Buying and Selling on the internet has never been easier! Build your online shop with mybc.
- Browse thousands of products at any time, and buy them instantly with the click of a button
- The site is completely transactional, so when selling online you are paid instantly
- You can manage all your online purchases and sales through the Manage Activities menu
- Subscribe to RSS Feeds and be notified electronically when items of interest to you are uploaded
- List items that you are looking for through the Wanted section
Selling on mybc gives you a great way to advertise your products or services to Bartercard members in 4 easy steps:
Click here to download the full MYBC guide.
- Click Sell to add a listing
- Select the type of listing, choose your category and follow the prompts
- Type in a detailed description of the product or service you are listing online
- Upload up to 4 images for your listing. Review the listing details and select publish listing