To share the benefits of growing our Bartercard community, Bartercard New Zealand offers all members the opportunity to earn referral payments.
For each business you refer that joins Bartercard, you will be paid a referral bounty of T$500.
You can provide referrals in three different ways:
1. General Referral: As a business owner you will often know other entrepreneurial business owners who could benefit from some new customers.
Click here to enter a General Referral.
2. Trade Purchase Requests (TPR): You want to purchase a specific product or service on Trade and are asking Bartercard to bring a new business into the community to enable this to happen.
You are renovating a rental property and need a variety of products & services on trade – gib stopping, painters, kitchen, plumbing, electrical and flooring. If you are unable to source some of these from the existing Bartercard community, activate a TPR and we’ll try our best to sign up new businesses to specifically supply what you need.
Click here to enter an TRP.
3. Offers to Supply (OTS): You want to supply your products / services to another business, you will happily accept Trade Dollars to entice a specific business to buy from you.
A truck rental company provides us with a list of their competitor’s customers, plus a letter explaining they will happily accept Trade Dollars for truck rental services. Bartercard approaches each of these businesses on the basis we have a simple spending option lined up for them.
• Business name
• Owner’s name
• Phone number
• Mobile number
• Why would Bartercard work for them?
All payments are exclusive of GST.
• The first member to submit a lead that is converted will qualify for the incentive, and leads will remain live for 90 days from the date of the confirmation email. If the lead is subsequently submitted by another member after the 90 day period has expired and it is converted, the subsequent lead will qualify for the incentive
• Bartercard New Zealand accepts no liability for failure to convert* a lead that results in a loss of payment to a member
• To qualify for the incentive, leads must be submitted via the online referral webpage prior to contact by a Bartercard New Zealand Appointment Maker or Business Developer
• All incentive payments will be paid on the 20th of the month following the completion of the new members pack
• Bartercard New Zealand will generate a buyer-created invoice to facilitate payment of the incentive
• Participants must be current active members of the Bartercard New Zealand trading program to participate in the Bartercard Referral Program
• Additional businesses of the current member are not eligible for payment under the Bartercard Referral Program
• Bartercard New Zealand reserves the right to withdraw this policy at anytime and without notice.